THIS PROPERTY IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT BY METRPOLITAN RESIDENTS
Welcome to the latest offering in bespoke modern living from Gladmore Developments designed by Bagnato Architecture and quality crafted by Gladmore Developments with the astute buyer in mind.
Located conveniently near Westfield Shopping Centre and only minutes from Keilor Rd's retail and restaurant precinct, this outstanding home enjoys immediate access to freeways and an abundance of open green space for the active individual and family to enjoy.
Quality schools offering an unrivalled choice are all within close proximity of this quintessential address including St Christophers, St Bernards, Ave Maria, St Columba's and Penleigh & Essendon Grammar, just to name a few.
This opulent designer home has been constructed with open plan living in mind with multiple spacious living zones including:
- The expansive downstairs lounge incorporating the spacious dining area and exquisite kitchen with butlers pantry
- Alfresco hosting zone that brings the outside in, made accessible with seamlessly sliding stacking doors
- Very handy upstairs rumpus room
- Generous open study
In addition to these the home enjoys many other features, some including :
- 2 master bedrooms complimented by designer walk in robes with floor to ceiling storage and full en suites (one on each level)
- 2 sizeable bedrooms with built in robes upstairs
- 3 very smart bathrooms in total (2 en suites)
- Polished concrete floors downstairs
- Tasmanian Oak Staircase
- Gas ducted heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Video intercom
- Double glazed windows and sliding doors
- Square set plaster throughout
- NBN ready
- Data ethernet points to all TV points
- Landscaped gardens
- Fully automated watering systems
- much, much more
For a full list of inclusions or to book an inspection where you can discover all of these wonderful features and more contact Stephen Boyle on 0411 642 330 or at the office on 9300 4077 today.
You won't be disappointed.
(Please note: Photos used are of 38A Thomas St which is a mirror image of 38 Thomas St)